The Group Doryssa Hotels & Resorts in Pithagoreio, Samos is seeking to recruit a Spa Manager for the Hotel Doryssa Seaside Resort 5* for Season 2023.
Doryssa Hotels & Resorts is a hotel group currently owning and operating seven properties in Samos Island ranging from 3 to 5-stars and a total of approximately 600 keys.
Our mission is to offer the highest level of service and expertise with the most impressive results. We are seeking for partners who share the same philosophy with us and put our people first.
We offer a supportive team environment and real opportunities to learn, grow and purchase the career of your dreams. Would you like to join us?
Key Functions of the Role:
- Provide exceptional leadership and a positive work environment
- Overseeing all departmental functions including short- and long-term planning, as well as day-to-day operations
- Recruit, hire, and develop talented spa professionals
- Train, monitor, and coach performance of all sales and service staff
- Manage the Spa in the most efficient way, maximizing Spa occupancy and/or revenue in order to surpass budgeted objectives
- Continual development of Spa menu and wellness programs to ensure the guest experience
- Develop or implement marketing promotions
- Degree/Diploma in Spa/Physiotherapy would be also highly appreciated.
- Service focused personality is essential and previous leadership experience required
- Minimum 3 years management in a luxury resort and existing knowledge of overseeing wellness operations is required
- Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
- The ability to maintain operating criteria, to create spa concepts/programs and be responsible for the coordination and scheduling of all Spa related services in relation to consistency with policies, company philosophy and objectives for the Spa
- Financial management skills including the ability to analyse financial results, forecasting and develop operating budgets
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Solid knowledge of Spa operations including systems
- A fast learner, with a positive attitude
- Comfortable in a fast-paced high-volume environment
- Totally fluent in Greek and English is mandatory
- Third European language will be considered as an asset
- Excellent personal presentation, interpersonal skills, and problem-solving skills
- Competitive remuneration package in a dynamic and highly professional working environment
- Accommodation and meals
- Prospects of evolution within a challenging working environment