Always seeking to offer our guests the experience of the famed Greek hospitality, we, at Doryssa Hotels & Resorts have identified that a huge part of that experience has to do with our staff.
For this reason, we consider our personnel our most valuable asset. We invest in the people of our teams and cultivate fruitful working relations that, in some cases, count as many as three decades, something which we consider a huge success. As we continue to grow, we are constantly on the lookout for hospitality professionals who are motivated and inspired to contribute in turning people’s holiday dreams into holiday realities.
Join our team! If you are passionate about hospitality and have a genuine interest in making guests’ vacation time an unforgettable one, then we will be thrilled to hear from you.
As an Executive Chef your responsibilities include:
- Managing cost control through planning and monitoring purchases, production and labor costs, storage management and ensuring budgets are met.
- Responsiblefor kitchen staff
- Leading anddeveloping the staff, including daily briefings and
- Analyzingresults,making action plans and providing
- Participatingin internal and external audits
- Participating in management meetings and cooperating closely with the other departments.
- Upholdingsanitation rules, HAACP and health and safety regulations.
- Being upto date with gastronomy trends
To be successful, we are looking for the following:
- Provenwork experience as an Executive Chef
- Eligible to work in Greece
- Experiencein menu management, cost calculation, cost control, staff planning and locallabour
- FluentEnglish and Greek
- Strongcommunication and leadership skills
- Stronghands-on mentality
- Degreein Culinary Arts or
We offer a seasonal contract in a pleasant working environment, accommodation and meals, as well as a competitive salary package.
Get in touch! Send your CV: