Seeking to offer our guests the experience of the famed Greek hospitality, at Doryssa Hotels & Resorts we have identified that a huge part of that experience has to do with our people.
For this reason, we consider our personnel our most valuable asset. We invest in the people of our teams and cultivate fruitful working relations that, in some cases, count as many as three decades, something which we consider a huge success. As we continue to grow, we are constantly on the lookout for hospitality professionals who are motivated and inspired to contribute in turning people’s holiday dreams into holiday realities.
Join our team! If you are passionate about hospitality and have a genuine interest in making guests’ vacation time an unforgettable one, then we will be thrilled to hear from you.
As a Reservations Agent your responsibilities include:
- Handling the requests from guests, companies and travel agents via phone and other platforms
- Providing information about the hotel facilities programs and services
- Answering guest calls
- Assisting clients with planning and making reservations and process payments
- Providing personalized customer service
To be successful, we are looking for the following:
- Experience in a lifestyle brand
- Work well in a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English and Greek
- Experience with PMS system
- Knows how to leave lasting impressions
- Passionate about hospitality with an energetic and polite personality
We offer a seasonal contract in a pleasant working environment, accommodation and meals, as well as a competitive salary package.
Get in touch! Send your CV: