The Group Doryssa Hotels & Resorts in Pithagoreio, Samos is seeking to recruit a Reservation Agent for the Hotel Doryssa Seaside Resort 5* for Season 2022.
Doryssa Hotels & Resorts is a hotel group currently owning and operating seven properties in Samos Island ranging from 3 to 5-stars and a total of approximately 600 keys.
Our mission is to offer the highest level of service and expertise with the most impressive results. We are seeking for partners who share the same philosophy with us and put our people first.
We offer a supportive team environment and real opportunities to learn, grow and purchase the career of your dreams. Would you like to join us?
Your main responsibilities:
- Process reservations by e-mail, telephone, or any other mean
- Know the type of rooms available as well as their location and layout
- Know the selling status, rates, and benefits of all packages plans
- Follow commercial strategy as determined by revenue management
- Input detailed information into the property management system
- Handle daily correspondence. Fill files and keep them up to date, respond to inquiries and make reservations as needed
- Communicate reservation information to the front desk
- Process cancellations and modifications and promptly relays this information to the front desk
- Complete daily rate checks
- Track future room availabilities based on the reservations
- Assist in developing room revenue and occupancy forecasts
- Be aware of all front office procedures and assist with reception duties when required
- Take on a lot of customer service roles, must be prepared to help guests by offering restaurant recommendations, giving directions and answering general questions
- Ensure that all telephone usage guidelines and standard greetings as prescribed by the department operational manual are strictly followed
- Report to the department manager any kind of problem that comes up
- Promote goodwill by beings courteous, friendly, and helpful to guests, managers, and fellow employees
Your main qualifications/skills:
- Relevant experience in the Hospitality industry
- Degree/Diploma in Tourism or Hospitality Sector would be plus
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in a second language
- Knowledge of Hospitality Software
- Competitive remuneration package
- Accommodation and meals while you will be in Samos
- Dynamic, friendly and highly demanding professional working environment
- Career development