Seeking to offer our guests the experience of the famed Greek hospitality, at Doryssa Hotels & Resorts we have identified that a huge part of that experience has to do with our people.
For this reason, we consider our personnel our most valuable asset. We invest in the people of our teams and cultivate fruitful working relations that, in some cases, count as many as three decades, something which we consider a huge success. As we continue to grow, we are constantly on the lookout for hospitality professionals who are motivated and inspired to contribute in turning people’s holiday dreams into holiday realities.
Join our team! If you are passionate about hospitality and have a genuine interest in making guests’ vacation time an unforgettable one, then we will be thrilled to hear from you.
As a Watersports Supervisor your responsibilities include:
- Carrying out day to day operations
- Implementing and overseeing all safety procedures
- Ensuring equipment levels meet operational needs each day
- Dealing with customer enquiries
- Carrying out first aid duties
To be successful, we are looking for the following:
- Speed Boat Licence (Mandatory)
- Experience working within a watersports operation
- Experience of being responsible for safety standards
- Valid First Aid Certificate
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and customer – oriented
We offer a seasonal contract in a pleasant working environment, accommodation and meals, as well as a competitive salary package.
Get in touch! Send your CV: