Seeking to offer our guests the experience of the famed Greek hospitality, at Doryssa Hotels & Resorts we have identified that a huge part of that experience has to do with our people.
For this reason, we consider our personnel our most valuable asset. We invest in the people of our teams and cultivate fruitful working relations that, in some cases, count as many as three decades, something which we consider a huge success. As we continue to grow, we are constantly on the lookout for hospitality professionals who are motivated and inspired to contribute in turning people’s holiday dreams into holiday realities.
Join our team! If you are passionate about hospitality and have a genuine interest in making guests’ vacation time an unforgettable one, then we will be thrilled to hear from you.
As a Spa Therapist your responsibilities include:
- Providing guests with a memorable experience
- Delivering a variety of spa services: massage, facial, waxing, body treatments
- Building a rapport with guests and colleagues
- Providing information about the hotel facilities, programs and services
- Cleaning and sanitizing work areas treatment rooms and equipment
- Providing personalized customer service
- Addressing and escalating customer complaints
To be successful, we are looking for the following:
- Experience in a lifestyle brand
- Prior experience in a hotel spa
- Work well in a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English and Greek
- Certified in spa services
- Knows how to leave lasting impressions
- Passionate about hospitality with an energetic and polite personality
We offer a seasonal contract in a pleasant working environment, accommodation and meals, as well as a competitive salary package.
Get in touch! Send your CV: