Seeking to offer our guests the experience of the famed Greek hospitality, at Doryssa Hotels & Resorts we have identified that a huge part of that experience has to do with our people.
For this reason, we consider our personnel our most valuable asset. We invest in the people of our teams and cultivate fruitful working relations that, in some cases, count as many as three decades, something which we consider a huge success. As we continue to grow, we are constantly on the lookout for hospitality professionals who are motivated and inspired to contribute in turning people’s holiday dreams into holiday realities.
Join our team! If you are passionate about hospitality and have a genuine interest in making guests’ vacation time an unforgettable one, then we will be thrilled to hear from you.
As a Pastry Chef your responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the pastry section of the kitchen in close collaboration with the Executive Chef
- Creating baked goods menu, including breads, pastries, desserts,
- Assisting the Executive Chef in creating menu recipes and developing pastry items
- Ensuring food quality, presentation, decoration and plating are maintained at the highest standard for all dishes
- Assisting the Executive Chef with food inventory, stocking and ordering
- Ensuring HACCP and all other regulations are maintained and staff is trained in sanitation practices
- Training, guiding and directing pastry kitchen staff
- Maintaining food cost
To be successful, we are looking for the following:
- Experience in a lifestyle brand
- Degree in culinary arts
- Prior experience as Pastry Chef
- Work well in a team
- Team management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- positive and approachable attitude
- Passionate about hospitality with an energetic and polite personality
We offer a seasonal contract in a pleasant working environment, accommodation and meals, as well as a competitive salary package.
Get in touch! Send your CV: