Seeking to offer our guests the experience of the famed Greek hospitality, at Doryssa Hotels & Resorts we have identified that a huge part of that experience has to do with our people.
For this reason, we consider our personnel our most valuable asset. We invest in the people of our teams and cultivate fruitful working relations that, in some cases, count as many as three decades, something which we consider a huge success. As we continue to grow, we are constantly on the lookout for hospitality professionals who are motivated and inspired to contribute in turning people’s holiday dreams into holiday realities.
Join our team! If you are passionate about hospitality and have a genuine interest in making guests’ vacation time an unforgettable one, then we will be thrilled to hear from you.
As a Lifeguard your responsibilities include:
- Supervising swimmers
- Maintaining hygienic condition of pools
- Spotting hazards and preventing accidents
- Building a rapport with guests and colleagues
- Providing personalized customer service
- Addressing and escalating customer complaints
- First aid including CPR
To be successful, we are looking for the following:
- Experience in a lifestyle brand
- Lifeguard certification as per local legislation
- Work well in a team
- Awareness of health and safety procedures
- Fluent in English and Greek
- Good physical fitness
- Alertness and a sense of responsibility
We offer a seasonal contract in a pleasant working environment, accommodation and meals, as well as a competitive salary package.
Get in touch! Send your CV: