The Group Doryssa Hotels & Resorts in Pithagoreio, Samos is seeking to recruit a Restaurant Manager for the Hotel Doryssa Seaside Resort 5* for Season 2022.
Doryssa Hotels & Resorts is a hotel group currently owning and operating seven properties in Samos Island ranging from 3 to 5-stars and a total of approximately 600 keys.
Our mission is to offer the highest level of service and expertise with the most impressive results. We are seeking for partners who share the same philosophy with us and put our people first.
We offer a supportive team environment and real opportunities to learn, grow and purchase the career of your dreams. Would you like to join us?
- Lead all restaurant operations, organize and supervise working schedules
- Monitor operational costs and identify measures to reduce expenses; improve restaurant’s revenue, prepare detailed reports for management information
- Participate in food tasting and implementation of menus and wine lists
- Recruit and assist in the training of employees, identify and analyze training needs, motivate and mentor food and beverage teams
- Evaluate employee’s performance, provide information to ameliorate productivity and quality of services both to kitchen and service teams
- Deliver excellent levels of customer service; respond to all guest requests / complaints
- Oversee storage and correct use of equipment, order supplies
- Ensure that health and safety standards are met and that all employees work in a safe environment and have knowledge of recent health and safety regulations
- Degree / Diploma in Hotel Management
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Restaurant Manager preferable within a 5* Luxury Hotel
- Excellent knowledge of English language; a second language will be considered as an asset
- Computer literacy
- Outstanding communication abilities, strong leadership, stress management and financial skills (budgeting, forecasting)
- Pleasant personality, passionate about the job and focused on providing high quality results
- Competitive salary and other benefits (bonus included)
- Advanced Opportunities for professional growth
- Accommodation and Board