Doryssa Hotel & Resorts Company Location Samos, Northern Aegean, Greece.
A guest relations agent follows humane approach and guest-oriented techniques in order to fulfil guests’ desires, requests and make them feel uniquely during their stay.
Qualifications & Personal attributes
- Bachelor’s degree (National or International university/ AEI or TEI)
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English languages. Knowledge of any additional language will be an advantage (Swedish, German e.t.c)
- High knowledge of MS office. Knowledge of Epitome will be considered as an asset
- Pleasant and positive personality and attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Customer and sales oriented
- Guest satisfaction oriented
- Preparing the relevant lists (VIP, arrival etc…) of the next day in co-operation with Reception and check what we expect the following day.
- Ensuring guests receive on time the requested services.
- Preparing the welcome and departure letters for the guests.
- Welcoming arriving guests and rooming them.
- Welcoming groups, inspection visits and external visitors and giving them hotel orientation, guidance and information.
- Upselling, cross selling and generally promoting the hotel product (additional revenue)
- Being precise and having attention to detail
- Competitive remuneration package
- Accommodation and meals while you will be in Samos
- Dynamic, friendly and highly demanding professional working environment
- Career development